Friday, April 17, 2009

Our first Easter together!!! We played the Greek egg cracking game, we'll have to post pictures next year because we forgot to take them. I taught TJ how to say "Christ is risen" in Greek which TJ excitedly tells everyone a little different every time. Being away from home on Easter I wanted to have my mom's scalloped potatoes, unfortunately I forgot/didn't know you were supposed to soak the potatoes in cold water, and well as you can see when I opened the tin foil a couple hours later, I was horrified at our mud colored potatoes which we served at family dinnery, yikes!

3 comments:

DavidErinDennis said...

Send me your email address so I can send you an invite to read our blog: erinmdennis@gmail.com

P.S. LOVE the hair!

Heather said...

it was so fun seeing you at spencer & katie's wedding! congratulations on graduating!! now that you're done with school we need to do lunch!!

Tinadakis said...

I didn't realize you had a blog too, cool. I cant seem to find your other one with TJ and you that you posted it says it doesn't exist. Well I love you