Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Here we have some awesome flowers outside our front door, I have no idea what they are called but when it is snowing they look like tulips and when the sun comes out they look like this


One of my best friends gave us a sushi set from Japan for our wedding, TJ surprised me on our 3 month anniversary with a tulip and sushi stuff, this was our first attempt, Thank you Neals!!!


TJ and I are both taking photography classes right now, this is TJ's eye, I may be a bit biased but it is the most light filled beautiful eye I've ever seen. That is the first thing I ever noticed about him, sigh.

This was my first time skiing, an awesome outdoorsy couple in our ward The Graphs told us about free skiing after 3 at Alta and told me that her skiis really wanted to get out on the slopes, I came home one night and TJ had picked them up, neither of us had been skiing or snowboarding since 2004/2005 ish. We went up and down the bunny hill a three times and then headed to the greens. I was worried about hurting my knees but after a while I got over-confident. Eventually I didn't turn one skii as fast as the other and flipped over my head, I was so impressed that my knees didn't get hurt that I gained a little more confidence and learned to turn my skiis appropriately. I LOVED skiing!!!! Thank you Graph's and TJ! Oh and in case you were wondering what kind of goggles TJ is wearing those would be swimming ones, but I hear TJ is a pretty mean skiier which doesn't surprise me because he is gifted in every physical and athletic way.
Besides that we are just working and going to school, TJ is done in 2 weeks and I graduate in one month!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

it looks like you two are having a ton of fun! i'm glad you didn't hurt yourself skiing! i hope i can make it to your party on saturday night, i'd love to see you!

Derek, Ali, Breck, Jade, Koemi and Carter said...

Liz, I love you! I miss you. I'm so glad you guys tried out the sushi set. Congratulations on the upcoming graduation! -Ali