Monday, July 7, 2008

Presenting . . . .. Mrs. Vincent!!!!!  Vanny face the one in a white shirt got hitched on June 27, what a joyous day for many of us!
My team for a 180 mile relay "The Pretenders", more pictures of this to come, we ran through the sun and stars!  My power song of the race was the one by Modest Mouse, where the whole world stinks cause' no one's taking showers anymore.  

my nephew Ashton
On the 4th of July, TJ and I were melting at the arts festival, we decided to go to the library down town but it was a holiday hello!  Alas we ended up in the fountains at the Gateway amongst little boys peeing, soap suds from who knows, and seals*.  Items with an * may or may not be fabricated.
This was after, so much for straight hair!
my niece Cassidy
what can I say?
I bring out the best in kids?


1 comment:

Marcos and Noelle Perez said...

Hey Liz! Nice blog. You are so cute with TJ!! And congrats on the run! Just wanted to let you know I have a blog now too... finally. It's http://mnperez.blogspot.com ...I'm gonna add you to my list. Love you girl!