Monday, March 24, 2008

Post hike after cleaning up, I slid on a dangerous strip of the climb, my friend Samuel saved my life.

Samuel and Taran Esplin, cool picture of our hike.
Elders I served with in Vegas, actually my AP and my ZL, Steve Blanc and Robert Bennett.

Back to the hike.
Lori and I on our way up to Park City area, we found a couple guys and some outdoor hot springs saving that spot in my mind for sure.
So I planned the best road trip ever but you won't see that on this page instead you will see what ocured.

The Manti temple, that is one special place I tell you what!

1 comment:

Stephanie Montgomery said...

Man Liz You are looking so dang HOT!!! WHY are you not married yet? Are all these boys still slacken? You look great and I miss you tons and tons and tons. Love YA Babe.